- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally.
- Accurate flow control.
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2°C even if the water pressure fluctuates.
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off.
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down as per the relevant standard.
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up – even in hard water areas.
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed, pumped, unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers.
- Excellent flow rates – even at low pressure.
- The cartridge is fully reversible, meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round, it doesn’t need re-plumbing.
- Simply remove the cartridge, turn 180&° and replace.
- 20 year manufacturers guarantee.
Hudson Reed Traditional Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve
Generally available for collection/despatch within 2 working days.
If you would like to know the exact availability date before purchase, please click here to get in touch.
Cross Head, Lever